If you are tired of living paycheck to paycheck and want to improve your finances, you need to educate yourself about Money.
Money isn’t really taught in school so no wonder a lot of people are in financial difficulties and struggle for years to get out of it.
Surprisingly, there are some incredibly insightful books out there that will teach you everything you need to know about Money for a couple of dollars.
Even as a Finance graduate, reading Personal Finance books was an eye opener for me. Besides costing me thousands of dollars, my Finance degree taught me some advanced Financial knowledge but hardly anything practical about Money ( How on earth are there so many Finance graduates deeply in debt and broke??? We don’t know).
I learned more about what actually matters in relation to Money from these personal finance books that my university degree:
1. The money book for the young fabulous and broke by Suze Orman
2. The total money makeover by Dave Ramsey
3. Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
4. Money master the game by Tony Robbins
5. Rule #1 by Phil town
6. The intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham
7. Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
8. The millionaire next door by Stanley and Danko
Thanks for reading this post, Please share it if you liked it.